安装toolbelt -> https://devcenter.heroku.com/x?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftoolbelt.heroku.com%2F
命令行 -> heroku login
参考 https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/keys must do -> heroku keys:add
git clone git://github.com/RobSpectre/Twilio-Hackpack-for-Heroku-and-Flask.git
heroku create –stack cedar
git add .
git push heroku master
$ heroku restart
$ heroku logs –tail
- Add support for the Heroku-22 stack (#1299)Adds binary generation and testing support for Heroku-22.Runtime version support for Heroku-22 is as follows:* Python 3.6 and older: Not supported since EOL.* Python 3.7/3.8: Not supported since: – they are in the security-fix-only phase of their lifecycle – they reach EOL in 2023-06 and 2024-10 respectively, which is well before the EOL date of Heroku-22 – upgrading from 3.7/3.9 to 3.9 is in most cases trivial, and so we should be encouraging users to upgrade.* Python 3.9: Only 3.9.12+ is supported.* Python 3.10: Only 3.10.4+ is supported.* PyPy: Not supported, since is deprecated, was only ever a beta feature, the PyPy versions available for Heroku-18/20 are significantly out of date, and usage is virtually non-existent.The `force_absolute_paths_buildpack` usage in tests has been removedsince:* Heroku-22 no longer includes Ruby in the stack image, and that buildpack was implemented in Ruby rather than bash.* That buildpack doesn't really add any value over just checking that things we put on the `PATH` (such as Python) can actually be used, which the existing tests already do.GUS-W-10343718., GitHub
- Change Dependabot to monthly (#1328)To reduce the churn from constant testing/linting-only Ruby dependencyupdates.https://docs.github.com/en/code-security/dependabot/dependabot-version-updates/configuration-options-for-the-dependabot.yml-file#scheduleinterval, GitHub
- Bump rubocop from 1.29.0 to 1.29.1 (#1325)Bumps [rubocop](https://github.com/rubocop/rubocop) from 1.29.0 to 1.29.1.- [Release notes](https://github.com/rubocop/rubocop/releases)- [Changelog](https://github.com/rubocop/rubocop/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md)- [Commits](https://github.com/rubocop/rubocop/compare/v1.29.0…v1.29.1)—updated-dependencies:- dependency-name: rubocop dependency-type: direct:development update-type: version-update:semver-patch…Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <[email protected]>Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>, GitHub
- Release v211 (#1327)GUS-W-10333173., GitHub
- Add support for Python 3.9.13 (#1326)https://blog.python.org/2022/05/python-3913-is-now-available.htmlhttps://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-3913/This release is the first that makes use of the updated build scripts,including now using a shared build, stripped binaries and othersize-reduction improvements.GUS-W-10333173., GitHub
The fastest way to start using Twilio with Python.
3 open issues.
- 1) Upgraded dependencies., Rob Spectre
- 1) Removed configure main function from coverage.2) Segregated parser into separate function for testability.3) Added tests for configure cli script.4) Finished out error handling tests for 100% coverage., Rob Spectre
- Bump version of Twilio module., Rob Spectre
- Fix comma in app.json., Rob Spectre
- 1) Remove post deploy configuration until I find a way to get the Heroku domainpost-deploy.2) Fixed string substitution in configure.py., Rob Spectre